Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wonderfull..

girl : tq for the fun day . . boy: no problem . . girl : can i ask you a few question ? boy : sure . .o .o . girl : and ..be honest . .have i ever crossed your mind ? boy : no girl : do you like me ? boy : no girl : do you want me ? boy : no girl : would you cry if i left ? boy : no girl : would you do anything for me ? boy : no girl : choose me or your life? boy : my life the girl ran away in shock depression the boy ran after her and told her . . . *the reason why i don't like you is because I LOVE U *the reason why i don't want you is because I NEED YOU *the reason why i wouldn't cry if left because I'LL DIE IF YOU LEFT *the reason i wouldn't life for you is because I WOULD DIE FOR YOU *the reason i'm not willing to do anything is because I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU *the reason i chose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE . . . ♥ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment